We support the important work being done nationwide and globally to fight injustice, violence, brutality, discrimination, and systemic oppression of non-white individuals (including black people, indigenous people, immigrants, and refugees) which is why we are prepared to match your donation towards these efforts as well.
We will match up to $1000 of your donations through the month of June made to any organization that supports social justice, equality, and accountability of our police forces.
Here’s how it works:
- Make a donation to your organization of choice.
- Email us a copy of your receipt or verification to email@example.com by the end of June 2020
- We’ll send a matched donation to the NAACP
When it comes to racism, inequality, and injustice, we – as a business, a team, a community – want to step forward with humility, open minds, soft hearts, and strong convictions, and we invite you to join us.
We need each other right now. We need to be pulling together, not pushing apart. I commit to learning, yet I realize that learning alone is not enough. My learning needs to evolve from third-hand history to first-person awareness of how I play a part, and furthermore, how I can help create real and positive change.
Not sure where to start? Here are some organizations doing important work toward racial equity and indigenous rights:
- The ACLU
- Black Lives Matter
- Color of Change
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Minnesota Freedom Fund
- George Floyd Memorial Fund
- Campaign Zero
- The Loveland Foundation
- Reclaim the Block
- Native American Rights Fund
- Indigenous Environmental Network
- Suriname Indigenous Health Fund
- Cultural Survival
- Survival International
- International Refugee Assistance Project
- Refugees International
- Refugee Council USA